The personal side of Mark:
- Born and raised in Brantford, Ontario.
- Have resided and worked in Toronto for over 25 years.
- I enjoy live theatre, musicals, movies, spending time with
friends and hosting them in my home, long walks exploring my city
and murder mystery novels.
The professional side of Mark:
- I am a Certified Wedding Officiant and a member of
(Ontario Association of Professional Wedding Officiants)
- I served as a Public School Trustee for two terms and served on
numerous committees supporting the educational needs of students.
- I also served at the Trustee Liaison to the Ontario Secondary
School Students Association (OSSSA) for the Ministry of Education.
- I was the founder and Chairman of Canada Day festivities for
over 15 years in the City of Brantford.
- I have served on numerous charitable and non-profit Committee's
and Boards ranging from Camp Chrysalis, Hemophilia Ontario, the
Harbourfront Parade of Lights, the National School of Ballet, The
Canadian Cancer Society, Bloor Street Entertains (for AIDS) and the
Brazilian Ball among others.
- I worked for 15 years as a radio & television personality
appearing regularly on CFRB 1010 Talk Radio - "The Nightside" and
"The John Oakley Show" and Rogers "daytime" show and The Erin Davis
- I have also written columns for numerous publications including:
Canada Wyde, Theatre News and Echo Germanica Magazine.
The passionate side of Mark:
- I am passionate about live and believe that every day should be
- I believe in supporting others and helping them be the best that
they can be.
- I believe that Canada is the best Country in the world offering
her citizens more blessings, opportunity or safety then any other.
- I believe that we should all strive to be the very best that we
can be and that others should accept us as we are - knowing that my
100% may not be the same as yours.
- I believe that we all should serve our community and fellow
citizens in way(s) that we are able.
- I am passionate that we are all created equal in the eyes of God
and that one day we will all answer to a higher power.